[lbo-talk] Service Sector Springs To Life - CEO Confidence High

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 17:16:00 PDT 2004

Doug wrote:

This stuff is real - be careful of too much reflexive lefty skepticism.

====

Yes, it seems quite real to me.

Even from my limited view, I can see a serious upsurge in demand for IT services to use a personal example.

After nearly four years of merely hanging on, I'm forced to turn down the sudenly overwhelming offers of contractual assignments to avoid over-booking.

This came on slowly at first, then with an undeniable force.

.D.