[lbo-talk] WMNF in Tampa

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Mon Apr 5 19:13:25 PDT 2004

maria wrote: While I knew there are a lot more people around here where I live now, and that my chances of finding a progressive/radical community to be part of were much better, I was not prepared for the great luck I have in living within the broadcast range of WMNF-FM, Tampa, Florida. It's 88.5 on the dial and it is, IMHO,

--i second that, i was in tampa for a week over christmas break and was amazed at the quality of that radio station. i think it can be listened to on the web too...

steve