[lbo-talk] Why talk to Schwartz?

Brad Mayer Bradley.Mayer at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 6 11:05:42 PDT 2004

Why bother "debating" with these wackos? They are _enemies_, they are making war on us, they have declared war on the entire human race. That is who we defend.

Tell this Arab-hater to shut up and go to the front lines in Iraq!

-----Forwarded Message----- From: Stephen Schwartz <karastjepan at yahoo.com> Sent: Apr 6, 2004 7:38 AM To: Michael Pugliese <michael098762001 at earthlink.net> Subject: Re: Fw: [lbo-talk] Isikoff Goes afer Saudis

Nice to see "revolutionary leftists" defending:

Bandar, ambassador of Saudi Arabia,

Randall Royer, who is now serving a sentence in federal prison for his involvement with the violent Wahhabi group Lashkar-i-Taiba;

and, by inference, Dennis "Justin" Raimondo, who circulated Royer's attacks on al-Ahmed and me.

Some things never change.

Raimondo is still publishing Amir Butler, a member with Royer of the al-Muhajiroun group that recruited for al-Qaida.