[lbo-talk] Why talk to Schwartz?

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 6 15:37:24 PDT 2004

See: http://www.infoshop.org/myep/schwartz.html

Chuck0

Keating, "We Support Our Troops WHEN THEY SHOOT THEIR OFFICERS." Brilliant piece of agit-prop which EXPANDED the ranks of the anti-war movement by tens of thousands. "We Support FrontPage magazine.com :: Trouble on Long Island by Stephen ... ... Raimondo, West Coast Jew-baiter, best known for spreading the false claim that Israel was involved in September 11, and from Kevin Keating, another West Coast ... http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=7904 - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

Trouble on Long Island

By Stephen Schwartz FrontPageMagazine.com | May 20, 2003

On Saturday, May 10, I was welcomed to a memorial in Queens, honoring Shi'a clerics killed by the fascist Saddam regime. Hundreds of Shi'a imams were brutally murdered by the dictator's forces. In many cases their remains have yet to be recovered. I spoke to the crowd about similar instances of martyrdom I investigated in the former Yugoslavia, where Shi'a spiritual leaders were slain by Milosevic's mercenaries...

Two Faces of Fascism? ... who publicly encouraged US service personnel to desert, not long before the Iraq operation began, and his ally, Kevin "Keith Sorel" Keating, who carried a ... http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=7453

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> Sent: Apr 6, 2004 11:47 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Why talk to Schwartz?

Brad Mayer wrote:
> Why bother "debating" with these wackos? They are _enemies_, they are
> making war on us, they have declared war on the entire human race. That
> is who we defend.
>
> Tell this Arab-hater to shut up and go to the front lines in Iraq!

Is Schwartz still shilling his nonsense in the media?