[lbo-talk] Publishing Facts

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 7 08:21:22 PDT 2004

Dear List:

>From an article about the discovery of Saint-Exupery's plane wreck, I thought this paragraph was interesting:

"The Little Prince," his edifying tale about a little interstellar traveler who recounts his experiences to an aviator he meets in the Sahara, brought him posthumous international fame. The book, first published in New York in English in 1943 and since translated into more than 100 languages, is one of the best-selling titles on the planet, after the Bible and Marx's Das Kapital.

Brian dauth Queer Buddhist Resister