[lbo-talk] RE: Calculated provocation

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Apr 9 19:16:01 PDT 2004

MOTECK1457 at aol.com wrote:

> The Israeli left and the Israeli peace movement are doing plenty to oppose
> Sharon and his political party. I am sorry that they are invisible to you.
> That is your problem, not theirs.

I am familiar with the activities of the Israeli peace movement as I post updates about their actions on my website. But I was talking about all Israelis who are more or less condoning the activities of their government through thier inaction.

> So far, those on the left who oppose the existence of the state of Belguim
> have been far more quiescent than those who oppose the existence of the state of
> Israel. Please give me the name of one anti-Belguimist party, organization,
> movement or coalition that is as currently vocal on the left as anti-Zionist
> tendencies on the left are today.

There are people who oppose the Belgian state, as there are people who oppose all the other states on this planet. Israel, like the U.S., is a state which is far worse than the others.

Chuck0