[lbo-talk] "Does the Jewishness of the neocons influence American foreign...

MOTECK1457 at aol.com MOTECK1457 at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 20:02:02 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/9/2004 9:01:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu writes: i.e., one is a member [of Israel] not on the basis of what one says or does, but who one's parents were There are Jews who did not and do not have Jewish parents. They convert. And they are multi-ethnic, multi-national and multi-racial in origin. No, they are not all Ashkenazi.

Moreover, millions of people in over one hundred different countries all over the world attain citizenship in a country on the basis of who their parents are because they can answer yes to the following two questions:

1. Were you born in this country?

2. Are your parents citizens of this country?

No American official ever asked me about what I say or do as a basis of conferring American citizenship. I got it automatically because I was born in the U.S. and my parents were citizens.

Marion -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040409/55d63dcb/attachment.htm>