[lbo-talk] RE: Calculated provocation

MOTECK1457 at aol.com MOTECK1457 at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 20:08:55 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/9/2004 10:18:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, chuck at mutualaid.org writes: There are people who oppose the Belgian state, as there are people who oppose all the other states on this planet. Israel, like the U.S., is a state which is far worse than the others. I have no problem with people who argue that nation states are not eternal political formations, but flawed human formations that should be subject to change; and that we may one day evolve alternative political formations that are more humane.

I do have a big problem with people who advocate violent means for eradicating Israel before eradicating any other national entity; when so many other nations in the world are also guilty of human rights violations. And I have just as big a problem with people who care about Palestinian lives but do not care about Israeli lives. I care about both.

Marion -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040409/ed9aa93c/attachment.htm>