[lbo-talk] "Does the Jewishness of the neocons," etc.

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat Apr 10 07:12:00 PDT 2004

>After an Islamist uprising in the spring of '82 in El Hama, Syria, Assad,
Sr. had the air force do some carpet bombing. Twenty thousand were killed., according >to pg. 174 of , "Right To Exist, " by Yaacov Lozowick. Other estimates are higher.
> A google hit, http://www.google.com/search?q=El+Hama+1982+Assad
> http://www.2la.org/lebanon/ee/terrorsy.htm

> Michael Pugliese

I haven't really followed this thread, but I doubt that anyone has denied the horror of Hama, which is usually brought up in defense of, or to deflect criticism of, Israeli state violence. Surely that's not your intention, Michael.

DP