[lbo-talk] Carol's Conspiracy Corner

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 12 06:17:59 PDT 2004

Lovely. One click and I find in her, "Editors Weekly Pick's, " a piece extolling neo-Nazi David Duke. http://falloutshelternews.com/Carol's_Conspiracy_Corner.htm Click, "‘The Watchers of the Heavens’ and the Commanders of the NWO, " http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=441 For further perspective on the implications of a war with Iraq see: Leviathan Unbound www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=368
>...Does Bush, or more precisely the cabal for whom Bush is simply a front man, want Iraq for its oil? Or is it, as David Duke suggests in the article linked below, simply a ruse for the Zionists to distract the world’s attention as they implement a “final solution” to their problems in Palestine?
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/index.asp An Open Letter to Condeleeza Rice: "You Are a Liar" Popular discontent grows. Across the Western world people are questioning the fundamental pillars of government. As evidenced by this open letter from a former Assistant Secretary of Housing to the National Security Adviser More ...

Condi Rice and the Cover Story To distract attention from a crime, writes John Rappoport, you need a cover story. Which is exactly what Condeleeza Rice provided earlier this week More ... The Holocaust: Let's Hear Both Sides There are two sides to every story and until fairly recently only one version of the Holocaust was being heard. However, that is changing as "revisionist" history gains greater credibility and wider acceptance. Mark Weber explains why More ...

Michael Pugliese