[lbo-talk] Why Democrats Can't Blame Bush for 9/11

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Apr 12 22:12:15 PDT 2004

suzume at mx82.tiki.ne.jp wrote:

> According to Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine, you actually have
> pretty much as much guns as your neighbor (relative to population). You
> just don't live in fear of the "other". And seem to leave the entrance
> doors unlocked too. Better than the Japanese !
>
> JC Helary

Birds, boobs are not the enemy

BEN RAYNER / Toronto Star

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1080388867854&call_pageid=968867495754&col=969483191630

-----

One of these years I'll get around to doing my research paper on how science fiction developed in America on account of our racist fear of the other. I'm sure that somebody has written a paper on this, but I'd love to take a crack at this idea.

Chuck0