[lbo-talk] A Calculated Provocation

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:21:38 PDT 2004

>From: Jon Johanning <jjohanning at igc.org>
>
>... I'm at the point of giving up trying to work up sympathy for either
>side. All I see is brutal people slaughtering innocent people.

I'd recommend a trip to your optometrist. What I see is ludicrously overarmed Israelis systematically beating the shit out of virtually defenseless Palestinians. I see no equivalence whatsover. I also see no solution until the US cuts off every vestige of support for Israel -- no weapons, no spare parts, no technology transfer of any sort, no loans, no loan guarantees, no most-favored-nation status, no trade at all. The US should have nothing, nada, zilch, zip to do with the Israelis until they stop brutalizing the Palestinians.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963