[lbo-talk] Bush's Performance Last Night

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 14 08:40:03 PDT 2004

Dear List:

After witnessing last night's theatrical, I am more afraid than ever of what will happen if Bush is re-elected. Just for a moment putting to one side his love of corporate America, his obvious belief that he is some kind of divine ruler is both abhorent and scary. He believes he has been touched by god and that he is on a holy crusade.

We have allowed the executive to become too powerful an office and now we have the result that a full-blown theocrat is president with the possibility winning four more years in office.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister