[lbo-talk] Military Operations on Urban Terrain

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 10:42:33 PDT 2004

http://www.usembassy.at/en/download/pdf/iraq_military.pdf https://www.moutfact.army.mil/files/OIF%20Observations.doc Asymmetric Warfare bibliography, see pieces by William Lind, the Counterpunch paleo-con, http://www.comw.org/rma/fulltext/asymmetric.html http://www.urbanoperations.com/ "In one moment in time, our service members will be feeding and clothing displaced refugees - providing humanitarian assistance. In the next moment, they will be holding two warring tribes apart - conducting peacekeeping operations. Finally, they will be fighting a highly lethal mid-intensity battle. All on the same day, all within three city blocks. It will be what we call the three block war."

- General Charles Krulak, USMC -- Michael Pugliese