[lbo-talk] Bush's 'Mur'ca

ThatRogersWoman debburz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 19:36:59 PDT 2004

--- Dennis P wrote:
> My morbid curiosity got the better of me, and I went to see what A.
> Sullivan
> had to say about the Rube Guignol act last night:
>
> "I've just watched the press conference later on C-SPAN. Not only
> was the
> transcript encouraging. I found the president clear, forceful,
> impassioned,
> determined, real. This was not an average performance. I found it
> Bush at
> his best. He needs to do it more."

Yes, and this from someone who only a few weeks ago (February) made these comments about Bush's rah-rah over a constitutional amendment:

"I knew this was coming, but the way in which it has been delivered and the actual fact of its occurrence is so deeply depressing it is still hard to absorb."

But perhaps Mr. Sullivan needs a refresher course in his own commentaries about the talents of Fearless Leader:

http://www.sadlyno.com/archives/000375.html

- Deborah R.

=====