[lbo-talk] Re: What the hell is Kerry doing?

R rhisiart at charter.net
Fri Apr 16 21:44:11 PDT 2004

one could say he's attempting to stave off the Diebold machines.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Mage" <shmage at pipeline.com> To: "PEN-L list" <PEN-L at SUS.CSUCHICO.EDU> Cc: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 9:23 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Re: What the hell is Kerry doing?

Isn't it obvious? He knows, better than many Leftists, that the USA is an out-and-out plutocracy, not any sort of democracy. So he's making a direct and pointed appeal to the real electorate--guaranteeing that Imperial policy, now being impeded by the general stupidity, ignorance, and obscurantism of Ubu and his Bushits, will be pursued intelligently and competently by tested servants of Empire.

Shane Mage

"When we read on a printed page the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems mystical, mystifying, even downright silly.

When we read on a computer screen the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems self-evidently true." (N. Weiner)