[lbo-talk] A Calculated Provocation

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Apr 17 08:55:53 PDT 2004

Chuck0 wrote:

>So you don't like it. I agree with Zerzan and Churchill's take on
>these subjects.

What kind of politics is it that targets individuals rather than the systems they inhabit? Attacking the "little Eichmanns" in the WTC didn't hurt the system at all - if anything, it strengthened it, by shutting off dissent in the U.S. for about two years and increasing the repressive power of the state. The individuals themselves are mostly ordinary people like you & me. Is your sympathy for this position a sign of the fundamental individualism of anarchist politics?

Doug