[lbo-talk] A Calculated Provocation

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 17 09:04:16 PDT 2004

At 11:15 AM 4/17/2004, Chuck0 wrote:
>John Adams wrote:
>
>>On Saturday, April 17, 2004, at 10:44 AM, Chuck0 wrote:
>>
>>>So you don't like it. I agree with Zerzan and Churchill's take on these
>>>subjects.
>>
>>You figure this lack of empathy for other human beings might have
>>something to do with your failures in job interviews?
>
>Oh, I am so devastated!
>
>Come back to this list when you can tell us the difference between an
>emotional response to an event like 9-11 and an intellectual analysis and
>understanding of that event.

Ok, so how to you distinguish between the following people, each of whom work at the following jobs:

--a janitor --an accountant --a web site designer --a technical writer working on contract --a mailroom clerk --an admininstrative assistant --an executive assistant --a publications manager --a marketing writer --a Director of Marketing --a Director of Communications --an IT director --an Information Assurance project manager --a help desk jockey --a mail server administrator --a database administrator --a Vice President of Information of Technology

Is there a difference between these people, who work for any of these organizations housed in either of the two towers?

Thai Farmers Bank Verizon Windows On the World The Law Offices of Roman V Popik Thai Farmers Bank Dr. Tadasu Tokumaru, M.D. The Government of Thailand Korea Local Auth. Foundation for International Channel 11 (WPIX) Royal Thai Embassy Office Cheng Cheng Enter. Holding Inc. China Construction America Nichols Foundation National Development and Research Institute AON Corporation Insurance Regus Business Centres Mancini Duffy Okato Shoji Company Securant Technologies The Beast.Comm RLI Insurance Company

Do they all deserve to be attacked as participants of--that is, citizens of--the u.s. state? of any state? as workers who worked for profit-making companies? as workers employed by the government? as workers employed by non-profit foundations?

if not, where do you mark the distinction?

at what level of management? at what sort of job?

Does one get off the hook if one otherwise participates in struggles to end capitalism/the state, even though one may be employed by profit-making institutions and/or the state?

I certainly am quite curious!

Kelley