[lbo-talk] A Calculated Provocation

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Apr 17 11:06:22 PDT 2004

Eric Beck wrote:

> And where exactly is the dividing line between the Eichmanns and the
> non-Eichmanns? Is a vice president's secretary the former or the latter?
> What if you are a really inept forex trader--does that decrease your
> culpability at all?

I suggest that you read Churchill's excellent book. He makes the convincing argument that all of us Americans are complicit in the crimes of the United States. Even those of us who work 24/7 in opposition to U.S. imperialism and genocide.

I've exceeded my posting limit for the day, so I'll be back tomorrow night.

Chuck