[lbo-talk] Internationale

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 13:28:06 PDT 2004

Yes, or amyway, he thought so; the Soviets called the war The Great Patriotic War. Then there was the point about not offending possible allies like the US and Britain. My guess is that the Red Army would have fought as well or poorly as it did under any anthem. But patriotism was a big motivator. jks