[lbo-talk] Bin Laden's message to the left?

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 10:48:39 PDT 2004

Doug quoted:

and said:

>As my mother-in-law said shortly after 9/11, "can we just find out what
>they want and give it to them?"

Umm, granted, but he's still no friend of "ours", I think.

Holding "left" positions in the real world is tricky stuff, no?

Todd

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines