[lbo-talk] Diversionary tactics; the Eurosquabble, round K

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 20 09:22:13 PDT 2004

K being a positive integer of value greater than one and approaching infinity......

Tony Blair engages in the British equivelant of 'War on Drugs', 'War on Boobs on TV', 'War on Your Opponents Loyalty' etc.;

http://globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040420.weuro0420/BNStory/International/

Nothing like another round of agitated debate on Europe to take the proles mind off the fact that your bright, shiny, victory in the crusades has turned into a blood soaked Mongolian Cluster Fuck (to quote Carlin).

Although he still seems to have thing for the war metaphors;

"Tony Blair confirmed the biggest u-turn of his premiership today, conceding a referendum on the EU constitution and declaring defiantly: "Let the battle be joined."

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon