[lbo-talk] Re: Moralising Test

Brian Charles Dauth magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 20 16:18:23 PDT 2004

Dear List:

I took the moralizing test as well as Doug and what I found interesting was that it was written from an Abrahamic viewpoint. The questions had basic assumptions about behavior and reality. First I answered the questions as if I believed in karma and then as if I didn't. Really weird.

And while we are on moralizing, there was a post earlier today about previous posts about moralism and one said that all moralism could be traced back/reduced to Plato. What is the theory behind this? There are certainly many moral traditions that do not originate in Plato and/or the Greeks.

Thanks for your help as always.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister