[lbo-talk] Essay from Mitchel Cohen: Big Science, the Fragmenting of Work & the Left's Curious Notion of Progress

Louis Kontos Louis.Kontos at liu.edu
Tue Apr 20 16:50:50 PDT 2004

Hey Mitch, Send one to me -- it sounds strange enough to be interesting. Louis

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of mitchelcohen at mindspring.com Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 7:33 PM To: mitchelcohen at mindspring.com Subject: [lbo-talk] Essay from Mitchel Cohen: Big Science, the Fragmenting of Work & the Left's Curious Notion of Progress

Hi,

Well I have finally finished my essay: "Big Science: the Fragmenting of Work & the Left's Curious Notion of Progress."

If you would like a copy, reply to this letter and I will email it to you as a WORD attachment.

Thanks.

Mitchel Cohen