[lbo-talk] Re: New Yorkers

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 07:41:36 PDT 2004

> However, if Kerry supporters want to commit
political suicide and
> quit being a spoiler for Ralph Nader, be my guest.
:-)
> --
> Yoshie

But you're "confident" Kerry will win, right?

Yoshie wrote: "I came to the conclusion that Bush is finished at the beginning of last October -- more than one year before the election in November 2004"

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20040315/006154.html

Yoshie wrote: "I'm confident that Bush will be voted out (barring a major terrorist attack on the mainland United States), and I'm interested in making sure that John Kerry will not win by a landslide [....]"

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20040315/006179.html

b.