[lbo-talk] World Oil Crisis

Terry Feral worldfiretnt at msn.com
Thu Apr 22 16:54:52 PDT 2004

Are there any economic projections that take the Hubbert peak into account? I've only seen two types of thinking on this; oil-all-gone ignorance and screaming-in-panic jeremiads. Unfortunately, given what I understand about the oil situation, the later are closer to the truth.

Terry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Wanzala" <jwanzala at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 9:39 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] World Oil Crisis