[lbo-talk] Lockdown NYC

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 20:42:40 PDT 2004

At 06:38 PM 4/23/2004, Chuck0 wrote:

>Secrecy has always been an important component of direct action that
>confronts a repressive state. You don't expect us to mail our membership
>lists to the police, do you?

No need. The Feds just count on human nature: gossip and bragging. Al Q activities weren't much of a Sekrit, as we are learning. In part, they couldn't be kept Sekrit because, even with something that big at stake, people couldn't keep their yaps shut.

You've just blabbed to 400 e-mail addresses plus a number of lurkers who don't subscribe. How many of them do you suppose are going to mention it to someone, who mentions it to someone else, etc. and all because of a normal, human tendency: they want to appear kewl to all their friends because they're "in the know". ('coz they read this guy, chuck0, who's always talking about how central he is to the anarchist movement. and then they want to associate themselves with chuck0, so they can be "in the know".)

I'd like to see Jordy's and Marco's server logs for scans from the Fedz. :)

Kelley

Echelon bait: AK-47 dirty bomb semtex North Korea ELF bin Laden plutonium c4 nuclear bomb white house...

Every day is JAM echelon day! Woot! Woot!