[lbo-talk] Re: new york

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 09:06:40 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/23/2004 2:13:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, mikedjyates at msn.com writes: One problem I did have with some New Yorkers is their mistaken belief that what they think is common elsewhere, or if it isn't it doesn't matter. In the run-up to the invasion of Iraq, some of my friends seemed really to believe that the massive urban demonstrations meant that the government wouldn't dare invade. I would point out the flags and declarations of support for war out in the "heartland," but they didn't seem to understand me.

Michael Yates All they had to do is cross a bridge or tunnel to New Jersey and they would have seen that

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040424/2019cb73/attachment.htm>