[lbo-talk] Pre-9/11 WTC Power Down (ALEX JONES BS)

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 25 08:56:14 PDT 2004

http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrand.html
> ...DGP: Okay, I've got three books out, Alex, under the title,
> "Barbarians Inside the Gates." Book 1 was "The Serpent's Sting," Book 2
> is "The Viper's Venom," Book 3 which just came out is "The Rattler's
> Revenge." And I'd like to quote from Book 2, which came out October of
> 2002. There is a very important paragraph there. It says, "The trigger
> for the 911 activity was the imminent and unstoppable world-wide
> financial collapse which can only be prevented temporarily by a major
> war, perhaps to become known as World War III. To bring it off one more
> time, martial law will probably be imposed in the United States."

http://www.rudemacedon.ca/kaminski/04/0228-nohijack.html February 28 2004

‘No hijackers for 9/11’

Repentant arms dealer reveals disgruntled U.S. military on the verge of revolt

By John Kaminski

Back in May 2003, a journalist in Portugal reported on a sensational, marathon meeting of a group of U.S. pilots that issued a report concluding that the story told by the U.S. government about what happened on Sept. 11, 2001 was improbable and unlikely.

Except for several notices on the Internet, that story was basically never reported in the U.S., and largely debunked when the reporter flubbed the name of the organizer, creating disbelief in the minds of many readers.

The record was corrected in stunning fashion Feb. 25 on Alex Jones’ Prison Planet radio program when former Pentagon arms salesman Donn de Grand-Pre, author of three books that allege 9/11 was an inside job, set the record straight, because he was the man who organized that conference. That 72- hour non-stop symposium by a group of military and civilian pilots concluded the flight crews of the four passenger airliners involved in the 9/11 tragedy had no control over their aircraft. <SNIP>

Donn de Grand-Pre books are advertised in the far right American Free Press every issue.

Sweet Liberty with Jackie Patru - Guests ... Donn De Grand Pre' Profile: Author of the book Barbarians Inside The Gates: The Black Book of Bolshevism. Donn is retired military. ... http://www.sweetliberty.org/guests.htm

Jackie Patru, above on her website, has in the past had a speech by the late leader of the American Nazi Party, George Lincoln Rockwell.