[lbo-talk] Wimps on LBO

JW Mason j.w.mason at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 27 13:17:03 PDT 2004

> > Geez-- how many times on LBO have people railed against "labor
> > bureaucrats"?

I share Nathan's prejudices on leftists and labor. But, dismissive complaints about unspecified people seldom lead to useful discussions.

> Chill out, dude.

What Dennis R. said. There are many ways of being poltiically active, online and off. If LBOers aren't taking part in the SEIU blog, I'm sure it's for the same reason I'm not: because we're doing other things with our time and energy.

If there's stuff on the blog that you think LBOers should be talking about, why don't you post it here? More flies with honey than vinegar, and all that....

Josh