[lbo-talk] 'scuse me, lemme just use you as human kleenex

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 15:03:42 PDT 2004

heh. what a mudslinging campaign this year. I'd like to see video of Shrub using Rummy's sleeve to wipe a runny nose.

-----

Video of Bush using unsuspecting woman as human Kleenex

Here's an astounding video clip that clearly shows President Bush

wiping his eyeglasses on an unwitting woman's clothing during his

appearance on The David Letterman Show.

... During a commercial break on the David Letterman show,

producer Maria Pope was on stage and discussing something with

Letterman, and while she was standing there in front of Bush, George

leaned forward, grabbed the back of her sweater and used it to clean

his glasses.

http://www.bushflash.com/unb.html