[lbo-talk] Wimps on LBO

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 27 17:31:31 PDT 2004

Being in ISO once made you bitter about TrotskyISTS, John? http://www.infoshop.org/texts/iso.html http://www.infoshop.org/texts/iso_sects.html

You're a fan of the punk band, "Trotsky Icepick, " on SST too? http://www.trouserpress.com/entry.php?a=trotsky_icepick Singer Vitus Matare, later produced an album for the, "Urinals, " w/ these, http://www.artistdirect.com/store/artist/album/0,,251577,00.html Surfin' With the Shah (2:42) I'm White and Middle Class (0:54) (Love Song for Carrol Cox and Race Traitor) Why Are We Sleeping? (Live) (2:06) (Cover of Soft Machine. Influential, early 70's Prog band w/ jazzish/communist vocalist, Robert Wyatt, http://www.strongcomet.com/wyatt/ -- Michael Pugliese