[lbo-talk] Talk Left, Walk Right

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 27 19:41:01 PDT 2004

Grant Lee grantlee at iinet.net.au, Tue Apr 27 09:20:33 PDT 2004:

"Overcoming the concept of 'progress' and overcoming the concept of 'period of decline' are two sides of one and the same thing." -- Walter Benjamin, <a href="http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog/BENARC.html">The Arcades Project,</a> trans. Howard Eiland and Kevin McLaughlin, Cambridge, MA and London, England: The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 1999, p. 460. -- Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/> * Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>