[lbo-talk] Take one for the country

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Apr 28 04:34:11 PDT 2004

maybe chuck0 can organize a takeoneforanarchy.org coalition and web site?

from http://www.fleshbot.com/

While we appreciate the patriotic sentiment on this site ("Mission Statement: To discretely [sic] provide US troops shipping out overseas with the most sensually pleasing departure possible") we have a slight issue with the name of the operation: wouldn't giving one for the country be more appropriate?

Operation Take One For The Country (takeoneforthecountry.com, via a paid advertisement we found while trawling another fine Gawker Media title)

Previously: Sex in Iraq?