[lbo-talk] Bill O'Reilly: Now It's Time to Boycott....Canada

mpa at the-wire.com mpa at the-wire.com
Wed Apr 28 13:30:29 PDT 2004

Yes, indeed. The Globe and Mail's John Doyle (the TV critic) appears to have truly got O'Reilly's goat, advocating that Canadian regulators approve Fox News as soon as possible, just so Canadians can see how ludicrous it is.

I believe that Doyle's riposte was been reprinted in the NYT this weekend, in the Week in Review's "word for word" section.

Marco