[lbo-talk] Re: perot vs nader (or, naderphobia continued?)

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 18:45:02 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/30/2004 6:33:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com writes: if all those progressives who were registered democrats (what? all 2893 of them) had voted, would it have boosted his numbers?

Kelley I don't know, but he was as invisible and as dismissed in progressive publications as in mainstream ones. In any case, it sort of takes care of those who argue that progressive candidates should run in Democratic primaries. I am not sure about the numbers though. Jesse Jackson and Jerry Brown got more that 2893 votes when they ran on a somewhat progressive platform.

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040430/c6e728c5/attachment.htm>