[lbo-talk] Bush-Cheney Campaign Headquarters

LBO-Talk ylle521 at highstream.net
Sun Aug 1 12:16:14 PDT 2004

>The National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI)--an evil
pro-pharmaceutical industry association--

This is news to me. Does approval of the use of psychiatric medication where it's useful make a person or a group "evil"? I'm aware that NAMI does get some funding from the pharmas, but that's not the entire story of the organization.

>I interviewed at NAMI last year, which I thought was very ironic because
one of the LBO list members >blew the whistle on them several years ago.

I missed the "whistle-blowing". Can I check the archives in a certain place for it?

--- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0431-3, 07/31/2004 Tested on: 8/1/04 3:16:20 PM avast! - copyright (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com