[lbo-talk] Sharpen your brain (a bit)...

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 17:56:51 PDT 2004

Gary? --

I thought the standard was 'a shot of potassium chloride'

=======

This seemed, at first look, an oddly off-topic comment.

I don't know of any recommendations urging women to take potassium chloride during pregnancy (perhaps the advice is different in your part of the world or, even in this part of the world and I'm just not aware).

But then, in a sudden, fiery flash a possible explanation came to me, the way the fallen monks in "Shaolin Soccer" regained their Kung Fu skills: maybe you're referring, sadly, to induction abortion and this terse sentence is some poorly targeted missile meant to hit...well, I can't say really.

Hopefully, I'm completely wrong and this isn't some ill attempt to get in another abortion related salvo. Because that would be so small an act as to require an electron m-scope for accurate assessment.

So, I'm wrong yes?

.d.

<http://www.alphalink.com.au/~roglen/gigantor.wav >