[lbo-talk] Redneck "Rag" Haters

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Thu Aug 5 15:23:38 PDT 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 at 4:08pm Dennis Perrin wrote:

> (I'm sure that many if not most of Daniels's fans make the
> same distinction among Arabs as does he. "Hey Travis! This
> har's a song 'bout 'tremist Wahabbi Muslims, not them
> Sunnis and Shias what's helpin' us bring freedom t'Raq!
> Git yore sects straight, son!")

he's such a piece of shit -- jesse walker ripped him in Reason after this first came out.

> "This ain't no rag, it's a flag and we don't wear it on
> our heads. It's a symbol of the land where the good guys
> live. Are you listening to what I said?"

and this is bullshit or the poor, deprived, bastard has never been to a harley rally. do you know how many 'merkin flags you see wrapped around the perfectly right-wing heads at a bike rally? hell, just driving home from work tonight i'll probably see one...

-- no Onan

Truth is the most valuable thing we have - so let us economize it.

-- Mark Twain