[lbo-talk] John Kaminski, 9-11 Loon on Zundel

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 6 11:21:41 PDT 2004

http://www.johnkaminski.com/ http://www.mediamonitors.net/johnkaminski1.html

Final Conflict is a non-profit making magazine dedicated to defending European civilisation from Marxism and Capitalism.

FEEDBACK: HORST MAHLER

Must Horst Mahler carry all the burden?

That somewhat simple question reminded me of John Kaminski's recent and poignant tribute to Ernst Zundel:

"A revolution is brewing, Ernst, a worldwide revolution, and many people tell me at this point it can't be stopped, because the financial beast centered in London and emulated in Washington and Tel Aviv has gone too far,

has abused everyone too much, has told too many lies. And because they have abused too many, they are vulnerable, because they have too few friends left to participate in their evil schemes. Even their soulless employees will turn on them when the time is right. That time is near. You are an inspiration to this group, which is growing by the day."

Folks we MUST support men like Horst Mahler and Ernst Zundel, however we can and at whatever the cost. We cannot in all conscience allow these men who are freely and willingly sacrificing their lives, carry this incredible burden alone. Unless we understand the nature of this war that we are ALL in, and do what ever we can, whether we like it or not ,WE WILL LOSE THIS FINAL CONFLICT.

Don't say there is nothing you can do because there is plenty that you can do. The Enlightenment and slow but sure educating of an angry and awakening goyim is the first step, but it is what the Jews fear the most.

I recently ran into a rather sceptical work colleague some years back . The first thing he said to me after he recognised me was . . . "Hey, you know all that conspiracy stuff you used to go on about the Jews and One World Governments and stuff? Yeah well, you were right, I CAN SEE IT NOW - YOU WERE RIGHT!

Man, we all thought you were nuts - THANKS."

Write the letters, hold the home meetings, do the hard yards and be prepared to be perceived as a loon both at home and in the workplace - in the end it WILL be worth it.

The Ferrett