[lbo-talk] Tariq on my show last night

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at rogers.com
Fri Aug 6 17:21:39 PDT 2004

Doug interviewed Tariq Ali, the radical British playwright and author. Tariq Aziz, the former deputy prime minister under Saddam, is in US custody. :)

But you're right. It is, as usual, a "killer assessment of the situation" by T. Ali.

MG

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dwayne Monroe" <idoru345 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 8:11 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Tariq on my show last night