[lbo-talk] Progressive taxation vs flat tax

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Aug 7 20:45:11 PDT 2004

Disbelief - that belief. Self justification for all beliefs. Should be a campaign slogan - remember to give me credit.

What is Tas or where. I'm thinking tasmania. Yes. Van Diemen's Land it was called, but it was renamed for the explorer Tasman, and then joined australia, but never anything about belief systems (or tax systems for that matter).

Anyway, is disbelief a belief?

Martin