[lbo-talk] California, Take Back the Green Party!

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sun Aug 8 18:03:05 PDT 2004

Who take back what?

I'm not crazy about the Greens, but it seems like Nader basically exploited them in '00, which goes to my critique that he is not inclined to organize a democratic movement, one that has the ability to grow and live beyond him.

max

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of Yoshie Furuhashi Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 7:54 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org; furuhashi.1 at osu.edu Subject: [lbo-talk] California, Take Back the Green Party!

California, Take Back the Green Party!

"There's a little rebellion starting," [Peter] Camejo said this week.