[lbo-talk] presdinential (tm) vote to be monitored by int'l team

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 20:56:27 PDT 2004

> heh. when i took the CNN poll, it was 54-46 in favor of monitoring....
>
> Freeperati threaten sniper fire, etc. at any blue helmeted thugs who
> infiltrate the fatherland and take it over as if "we're a third rate
> country"!!!
>
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1187644/posts

Freepers are carnies -- howling assholes who congregate in parking lots after dark. And I love this bit from their Posting Guidlines --

"Examples of inappropriate posts are those that are off-subject or contain advertising, pornography, obscene material, racist material, Nazi (or other hate group) material, materials promoting violence, threats or illegal acts, etc."

Um, right (in every sense of the word).

DP

"Wonderboy, what is the secret of your power? Wonderboy, won't you take me far away from the mucky muck!"

Tenacious D.