[lbo-talk] California, Take Back the Green Party!

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 9 15:29:08 PDT 2004

On Sunday, August 8, 2004, at 09:34 PM, Dennis Redmond wrote:

> Before we get into the business of saving other people's political
> souls,
> a reality-check... If we Greens aren't capable of electing a governor
> of a
> major state, or even a mayor of a major city, then what's the point of
> running for President?

Some suggestions--possibly even successful slogans:

There's no such thing as bad publicity. If purges make the party stronger, shouldn't driving people away with stupidity work? Don't question authority. Two, three, many failed campaigns. The people! Defeated! Will ever be united! Tomorrow is another day.

John A