[lbo-talk] evac in DC?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Aug 10 11:28:53 PDT 2004

I haven't heard anything. Once in a while some doofus calls in a bomb threat. I've seen that happen on my corner a few times.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of snit snat Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 12:41 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] evac in DC?

I just rec'd a tech help desk mail from an outfit located in DC (Congressional Quarterly). They said they'd get back to me b/c the building is being evacuated.

Is this "normal condition" since the Terr (tm) alerts were announced? Something going on?

Maybe I should turn on the telly? :)

Kelley

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'