[lbo-talk] Gawker on Hitch

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Aug 10 17:20:19 PDT 2004

Oh come on! Clinton said a lot more than that <http://www.alternet.org/story/10067>. The guy's a scumbag, but he knows a lot and is extremely articulate. And Goodman didn't know enough to challenge Clinton in this passage (in which the word "disrespectful" appears, but amidst a well-marshalled argument):