[lbo-talk] The Importance of Disenfranchising Nader/Camejo Voters

Samuel Fassbinder senorefe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 09:04:04 PDT 2004

--- Dennis Redmond <dredmond at efn.org> wrote:

> > Both Kerry and Bush are
> > going to try to fight the drawdown by soaking the
> poor
> > to keep the military boondoggle going
>
> No question. It's just that the terrain will be more
> favorable with Kerry
> in there than with the current bunch of
> petro-fundamentalist ghouls.

SDF: I disagree. The terrain will be LESS favorable "with Kerry in there" because the Democrats will be given carte blanche to shut up the antiwar movement with the war going on and on and on and on...

When will you liberal Democrats learn that you're being bribed to shut up, and that kissing ass is NOT the way to receive a better bribe?