[lbo-talk] new member of the ABB club: ObL

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 10:55:42 PDT 2004

> Doug quoted:
>
> >The assassination would signal the launch of more terrorist
> attacks
> >involving "multiple targets in multiple venues" across the United
> States,
> >the officials said.
> >
> >They said the "very detailed" plans were found on a laptop
> computer of
> >suspected Al-Qaeda computer expert Naeem Noor Khan, arrested in
> Pakistan
> >last month.

>From what I've read, Al Quaeda wants Bush to win, because a
continuation of this administration will further ostracize the world from the US. But this bit about Khan, isn't this the "mole" that was outed by the US government?

http://daily.misleader.org/ctt.asp?u=2696327&l=49794

I am always suspect of any source info coming out of the Washington Times, even when they hit a homerun.

- Deborah R.

=====

" How come people always flip and think they're Jesus? Why not Buddha? Particularly in America, where more people resemble Buddha than Jesus. 'Ah'm BUDDHA!' 'You're Bubba!' 'Ah'm Buddha now..All I gotta do is change 3 letters on ma belt...' " - Bill Hicks