[lbo-talk] new member of the ABB club: ObL

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 11 11:46:45 PDT 2004

This is Washington Times Moonie bullshit. The only people interfering with the elections are the creeps, likely inside the CIA or DIA, who are feeding this crap to the Washington Times in Bush's interest, and who deserve to be shot for treason. It should be well-known that the al- Qaeda affiliate in Spain responsible for the train bombing earlier this year explicitly stated that they would prefer if Bush won:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040317/325/eotq9.html

An attack by al-Qaeda is precisely the thing I fear most between now and November, because there's not a shred of doubt in my mind that it would help Bush. Bush and al- Qaeda have been objective allies for a very long time.

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!